At the core of all diseases lies Inflammation. The following list of conditions are linked to an inflammatory response in your body
- peripheral neuropathy
- heart disease
- thyroid issues
- dental issues
Many people are suffering with these conditions, but have no knowledge on how to locate the root cause and needlessly live in a state of chronic inflammatory response. From a Naturopathic perspective, we realize the majority of inflammatory diseases start in the gut with an autoimmune reaction which progresses into systemic inflammation
Where Does Inflammation Begin?
Eating certain foods or exposing yourself to an ongoing onslaught of processed ingredients wreak havoc on the intestinal lining of your gut. This repeated damage can cause a condition known as leaky gut syndrome, this is when damaged cells called microvilli become unable to do their job properly. They become unable to process and utilize the nutrients and enzymes that are vital to proper digestion and absorption of nutrients is compromised. Your body has the innate ability to initiate a response to what it now considers hostile invaders. The outcome is an increase of allergic reactions. Inflammation a development of symptoms associated with diseases.
The Olive Leaf does not treat the disease process, but has several programs in place to help decrease inflammation throughout the body.
- SHAPE ReClaimed™ Program is an amazing program that incorporates a homeopathic product along with an anti-inflammatory diet to achieve wonderful results. Please visit shapereclaimed.com to see what others are saying about this remarkable program.
- Nutrient Testing to see if underlying nutrient deficiencies can be contributing to inflammation
- Anti-inflammatory supplementation and enzyme therapy to help calm down inflammation within the gut as well as systemically reducing inflammation.
- Food Allergy/Sensitivity testing to see if certain foods can be contributing to increased levels of inflammation
- Environmental chemicals and mold testing
- PH balancing to help reduce inflammation
- GI testing to see if functional gut health may be compromised
If you are suffering with inflammation or think you may have a condition linked to an inflammatory response please schedule an initial consult online today.