Pathway Genomics is dedicated to providing precision genetic testing to improve health and wellness, but unlike many of our competitors we also are committed to ensuring that our providers and patients have resources, action plans and support to make proactive changes based on their test results. From something as simple as a guide to portion sizes to something as complex as personalized, calorie specific, genetic based diet plans, we have the wellness information you need at your fingertips 24/7.
- SkinFit™ Test
SkinFit™ is a unique, provider-ordered genetic test which analyzes over 70 genetic markers associated with seven categories of skin health.
- PathwayFit® TestAnalyzes over 75 genetic markers known to impact metabolism, exercise, and energy use within the human body
Provides insight into how your body may process sugars, fats, nutrients, and vitamins
- Healthy Weight DNA Insight® TestOne of the most comprehensive weight-related genetic tests available
Unique combination of nutrigenetic, medication, and general health information
- Healthy Woman DNA Insight® Test
May help to better manage post-partum weight loss
Aids in identifying behaviors that may need to be managed
Provides information to promote improvement in overall health and wellness
- Cardiac DNA Insight® Test
Tests for the genetic risk of a variety of heart-related health conditions
Examines eight classes of drugs that affect the cardiovascular system
- Cardiac Healthy Weight DNA Insight® TestProvides specific genetic information including matching diet type, nutritional needs and genetic propensities
May help reduce the risk of heart disease by making appropriate diet and nutritional changes
Provides personalized approach to healthy weight loss
- Phenotype Glossary® TestDiscover more about the phenotypes associated with our health and wellness genetic test menu.
The Olive Leaf now has locations in Lawrenceville And Alpharetta. Call today to learn more about the options for natural wellness programs!