great natural alternatives viagra
como afecta la viagra en la mujer
dissertation on positive behavior support
efeitos colaterais do viagra
decortin 10mg wirkung viagra
custom dissertation proposal writers website online
how to do your homework right
viagra delhi medical store
masters dissertation title examples
balanced scorecard thesis 2011
table assignments template
architecture job cover letter sample
keyword neurontin weight gain
cialis or viagra which is best
discursivity thesis kant
alguna vez has tomado viagra
spletna lekarna viagra
sample of resume for cashier
cialis pour le coeur
write an essay on my hobby reading
Insomnia and sleep deprivation are some of the leading contributors to poor health. God knew we have difficulty shutting down and in the Torah commanded us to rest. He was not being a bully, He just knows how vitally important it is for us to rest. So when you think of sleep you should think of regeneration. Primarily during rest, our bone marrow and lymph nodes produce elements which help boost our immune system. So many healing processes are taking place while we sleep!
According to Emory Sleep Center, mortality rates increase for people who sleep less than 6 hours per night and longer than 9 hours per night. People who suffer with insomnia have reduced work productivity, impaired thinking and memory, can be sleepy and irritable during the day and a poorer immune response. Long term sleep deprivation can have severe consequences.
Areas of Concern
- Trouble falling asleep?
- Difficulty staying asleep all night?
- Do you snore or have sleep apnea?
- Do you have chronic stress and cannot turn your mind off at night?
- Waking up during the night with difficulty geting back to sleep?
The key to sleep is to find the underlying problem which is affecting your rest. From a Naturopathic perspective, we want to look at the entire body, so we can help identify the cause. We do not replace your current health care provider and will refer you to a sleep specialist for additional sleep studies for additional supportive care.
- A nutritional therapy plan to help identify certain catalysts that could inhibit sleep
- Lifestyle modification to help change your environment and contribute to better sleep
- Micronutrient testing to identify nutrient deficiencies such as B vitamins or elevated copper
- Adrenal profile testing to check for cortisol levels and melatonin production
- Stress reduction techniques to help develop a coping mechanism through the ARC program
If you or your loved one suffers from sleep problems, please set up a consultation today to find out the root cause and get started to getting a good night’s sleep.