Offered by The Olive Leaf, LLC and Melissa Bennett, ND
EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS IN A PRACTITIONER-MONITORED PROGRAM
SHAPE ReClaimed™ is a safe, effective nanomolecular dietary supplement created to decrease total body inflammation, enhance immune function, detox and cleanse–all while reducing excess weight.
SHAPE ReClaimed™ is developed out of decades of clinical experience and is the foundation of our program. What we’ve discovered is that the synergistic combination of ingredients in SHAPE ReClaimed, along with our total wellness program, is having astounding transformative health benefits. The result, in addition to weight loss, is a re-energized, revitalized you!
We must emphasize that SHAPE ReClaimed is practitioner-supervised and one part of an overall successful wellness approach and philosophy. It is not a “magic bullet” but when incorporated into the program’s protocol, along with sound lifestyle choices, the results are truly life changing.
FOOD IS MEDICINE. THIS PROGRAM SHINES A SPOTLIGHT ON NEGATIVE EATING HABITS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO COMMON HEALTH CHALLENGES.
SHAPE ReClaimed™ Benefits
- Reduce Inflammation
- Enhance Immune Function
- Detox & Cleanse
- Enhance Metabolism
- Safely Release Excess Toxic Weight
- Decrease Pain
- Improve Digestion
- Increase Energy
- Improve Sleep
- Decrease or Eliminate Rx Dependency (With Practitioner Supervision)
- Improve Blood Sugar, Blood Pressure and Blood Lipids
- Improve Mood and Mental Clarity
- Create and Maintain a Healthy Relationship with Food
SHAPE ReClaimed™ Features
- Lifestyle Modification – Health Restoration Program
- Healthy Anti-Inflammatory Nutritional Plan
- The Complete Patient Guidebook
- Consistent Monitoring Appointments for Urine Evaluation
- Patient Education Tab at WWW.SHAPERECLAIMED.COM
- Access to Facebook “OFFICIAL SHAPE ReClaimed™ Support Group”
- Safe, Affordable and Sustainable Lifestyle that Supports Healthy Weight
SHAPE ReClaimed™ Program Includes
- Initial Consult and Evaluation for SHAPE
- Discussing Your “WHY” for Choosing SHAPE
- Customizing the Program Based on Your Health History, Progress, Symptoms and Laboratory Results
- Regular Monitoring, Which is Important for Your Long-Term Success