Castor oil packs are made by soaking a piece of flannel in castor oil and placing it on the skin. The flannel is covered with a sheet of plastic, and then a hot water bottle is placed over the plastic to heat the pack.
A castor oil pack can be placed on the following body regions:
- The right side of the abdomen. Castor oil packs are sometimes recommended by alternative practitioners as part of a liver detox program.
- Inflamed and swollen joints, bursitis, and muscle strains.
- The abdomen to relieve constipation and other digestive disorders.
- The lower abdomen in cases of menstrual irregularities and uterine and ovarian cysts.
lexapro pharmacutical microeconomics homework help terrorism and bomb blast essay free aricept https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/example-of-an-essay-in-mla-format/3/ https://sdchirogroup.com/savings/cialis-4th-ave-tucson/33/ click https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/master-thesis-on-sociology/25/ short-essay about china anne frank analysis essay source link https://jewishstudies.washington.edu/anytype/cheap-masters-essay-writer-site-usa/52/ arab israeli conflict essay free here tips in writing thesis essay on winter season in hindi for class 2 best college essay proofreading service usa https://equalitymi.org/citrate/uitwerking-viagra-vrouwen/29/ https://thembl.org/masters/write-verb-3/60/ how to tell from merck propecia and generic https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/argumentative-essays-on-fashion/8/ staph infection doxycycline dosage can you recover from depression https://www.elc.edu/school/amphetamine-nano-essay/53/ go site https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/canadian-pharmacy-ams/63/ https://homemods.org/usc/should-boxing-be-banned-essay/46/ follow link a essay on the american dream source site How To Get Mifepristone And Misoprostol Over The Counter Safety
Castor oil should not be taken internally. It should not be applied to broken skin. It should not be used during pregnancy, breastfeeding, or during menstruation.
- Three layers of undyed wool or cotton flannel large enough to cover the affected area
- Castor oil
- Plastic wrap cut one to two inches larger than the flannel (can be cut from a plastic bag)
- Hot water bottle
- Container with lid
- Old clothes and sheets. Castor oil will stain clothing and bedding.
- Place the flannel in the container. Soak it in castor oil so that it is saturated, but not dripping.
- Place the pack over the affected body part.
- Cover with plastic.
- Place the hot water bottle over the pack. Leave it on for 45-60 minutes. Rest while the pack is in place.
- After removing the pack, cleanse the area with a dilute solution of water and baking soda.
- Store the pack in the covered container in the refrigerator. Each pack may be reused up to 25-30 times.